🏋️ 🏃 🚴 🥕 Health
The Health section of this site is for recording and keeping track of my efforts to be healthy. It will be a journal about exercises and diet experiences.
I recently finished my home (garage) gym which consists of:
- Pull-Up Bar
- Bench, Rack, Bar and Weights for bench presses
- Curl Bar with rubber coated weights
- Dumbbells (and rack) ranging from 5lbs to 50lbs
- Bands for pulling and assisting
- Jump Rope
- Industrial-grade Fan so I don’t overheat!
That should be everything I need. For cardio I ride my Peloton indoor bike, ride my mountain bike on trails, or go running.
I’ve also recently changed my diet from omnivore to vegetarian and stopped drinking alcohol. This was prompted from my discovery that I suffer from gout. I currently weigh about 250lbs. My goal is to be around 225lbs and to lose most of my unnecessary body fat.
There’s no better time than now to get healthy.